Need to reserve a room? Please fill out and submit the form below. Please remember, this is God’s House! Treat it with respect. Make sure everything is neat and orderly when you leave.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR USE OF RESURRECTION CHURCH FACILITIES
1. Anyone requesting use of any part of the Resurrection facility must completely fill out, sign and submit a “Room Reservation Form” regardless of present or previous use of area or room.
2. Submitting a Room Reservation Form does NOT Guarantee usage for the specific room or time desired.
3. Forms must be submitted online.
4. Room reservations for ongoing events must be renewed on an annual basis.
5. Requests will be considered in the order in which they are received.
6. Maximum time allowed to setup for any event is four (2) hours prior to the start of the event.
Additional setup time may be allowed with approval on case by case basis. Set up time may be shorter if multiple events are scheduled.
7. Outside doors must never be propped open. This is a security as well as a safety issue.
8. You must use the room you were assigned. Switching to another room is not permitted and MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF FUTURE USE OF THE FACILITIES.
9. Large groups or multi-day events may be assessed a charge of 375.00 for additional trash removal and cleanup.
10. Request must be made at least 1 week prior to the event. Request for more multiple rooms must be at least 14 days prior to event.
11. At night all in attendees and reservation holder will follow any instructions from the staff member(s) locking up for the night. Failure MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF FUTURE USE OF THE FACILITIES.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES FOR INSURANCE AND LIABILITY PURPOSES.
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF FUTURE USE OF THE FACILITIES. THIS INCLUDES OUTSIDE ON CHURCH GROUNDS.
If you have any questions, please mail email@example.com